Sunday, February 8, 2009

John Lennon Sunglasses: Welcome

Welcome to my site dedicated entirely to John Lennon sunglasses. I am obviously a huge fan of this particular version of sunglasses. I am also a gigantic John Lennon fan and overall Beatlemaniac!

I'd like to share with you all I can about finding and buying the absolute coolest John Lennon sunglasses available. These sunglasses are just as popular today as they were when John and the Beatles made them pop cultures staples.

If you'd like add a pair of these to your collection and know someone who would, you've come to the right place. Stick around and you'll find all you need to know.

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to email me at words2thewise@gmail.com

I will be featuring the current best deal on John Lennon sunglasses and will throw be updating the site frequently with stories and pictures on the subject. Look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment